Terms and Conditions of Participation: Lucozade Sport Sevens Performance Day (LSPD)
- This promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 or above,
excluding employees and their immediate families of GlaxoSmithKline
or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional
agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this
- No Purchase Necessary. You can enter your team into the draw to
gain a chance to win a place at the LSPD at
- Entry is on a first come first served basis subject to
- Selected teams may be required to take part in reasonable
unpaid promotional publicity for the duration of the promotion and
for a reasonable time thereafter.
- Each team entered into the LSPD must nominate one person to act
as the primary contact to liaise between the team and the
- Each team must submit an email address for their team captain
or nominated team liaison. By submitting contact details, that team
member agrees to be directly contacted by Lucozade with information
regarding the LSPD as well as other Lucozade promotional
- Each team entered must name at least 8 players, up to a maximum
of 10 players.
- This promotion is open to male teams only on account of Rugby
Football Union guidelines, which stipulate that players in a match
must all be of the same gender.
- This promotion is open to amateur players only.
Summary of Activity
Lucozade Sport Sevens Performance Day - Recruitment Stage
- Entries to the LSPD draw will be open from 0900 on Friday 25th
May and close at midnight on Friday 1st June. Any teams entering
after this time will not be eligible to be entered into the
- 4 teams will be randomly selected from all entrants to take
part in the LSPD. Teams selected will be notified no later than 5pm
on Friday 1st June.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and
binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Lucozade Sport Sevens Performance Day - Event
- The LSPD will take place at Twickenham Stadium on Friday 8th
May. All rights of entry to Twickenham are reserved to the venue
owners in their discretion.
- The event will consist of a training session and a four-way
- The tournament will consist of two semi-finals and a final on
the Twickenham pitch. The semi-final matches will be chosen
randomly on the day of the event.
Lucozade Sport Sevens Performance Day - Grand Final
- The winning team at the LSPD tournament will receive a trophy
and each player will receive a LSPD winners' medals. No cash or
other alternative will be offered.
- In the event of circumstances outside its control, the promoter
reserves the right to substitute similar items of equal or greater
value for advertised prizes and activities.
- All applicable taxes, insurance, transfers, travel, spending
money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses,
upgrades etc) are the sole responsibility of each participant.
- The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to expel
any team from the competition at any stage if the promoter deems
them to be acting outside the spirit of rugby or in contravention
of the best interests of the LSPD.
- Each participant assumes all risks inherent to sporting
activity. The promoter will not, to the fullest extent allowed by
law, accept any responsibility for loss, injury, death or
other circumstances suffered as a result of promotional
participation or the acceptance of any prize, other than that
caused by negligence or breach of duty of care by the Promoter.The
promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any
obligations of third parties such as hotels or facilities
- If you have any queries, the promoter can be contacted on
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and
conditions of the Lucozade Sport Performance Day. All entry
instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is GlaxoSmithKline UK Limited, 980 Great West
Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS. The promoter may be contacted
for the name of the winner
Entrants agree that the Rugby Football Union and its
affiliates shall have no liability, and shall be held harmless by
winner for any injuries, losses or costs resulting in whole or in
part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse or
use of a prize, or from participation in this competition other
than as a result of personal injury caused by its