Win Virgin Money London Marathon 2014 places Every Day
Lucozade are giving you the chance to WIN awesome prizes and experiences EVERY DAY, with every bottle of Lucozade Energy, Sport, Sport Lite or Revive that you purchase from Tesco.
Next up is the chance to win Virgin London Marathon 2014 Places EVERY DAY. Enter our daily draws between 16th October and 5th November for your chance to win a place in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2014
See below for the full Terms and Conditions of entry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This daily draw is open to UK residents only, aged 18+, excluding employees and their immediate families of GlaxoSmithKline, their subsidiaries or anyone professionally connected with this promotion. The promotion is applicable to bottles of Lucozade Sport, Lucozade Energy and Lucozade Revive only, purchased exclusively within Tesco stores only.
2. Tesco proof of purchase required. Winners will be asked to supply an itemized Tesco till receipt relating to their entry, dated within the valid promotional period and, specifically, dated for the same date that the winning entry was received. Prize only valid upon supply of this proof of purchase. This receipt will need to be scanned or photographed and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Daily promotion commences 00:01 on 16/10/13 and closes 23:59 on 05/11/13. All entries must be received by the closing date.
4. To enter, purchase any bottle of Lucozade Energy, Lucozade Revive or Lucozade Sport in a Tesco store, and text WINLUCO plus the last 4 digits of the product barcode to 80878. A text to confirm a valid entry will be sent to all approved entries. In the event that the prize be revoked, a reserve winner will be drawn and awarded the prize.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion within 48 hours of purchase.
- Entries made by a third party or via automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is circumventing entries by, for example, the use of multiple accounts or identities, all such entries and any associated entries will be disqualified for the duration of the promotion.
- All valid entries will receive a reply SMS confirming their registration and eligibility for the draw.
- The Promoter is unable to alter existing entries in the event of an email address or mobile telephone becoming inaccessible during this promotion.
5. All participants must ensure that they are contactable on the same mobile phone number used for their entry.
6. In the event of an entrant's mobile number changing or the mobile phone being lost, stolen or damaged, we are not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new mobile number.
7. No Purchase Necessary [(Northern Ireland only)]. For the same chance of winning with no purchase, send your name and address on a stamped postcard to: Tesco Win with Lucozade, Billington Cartmell, 40 Vanston Place, London SW6 1AX, to be received by 01/08/13. Only one entry per stamped postcard. Only winners will be notified by post within 14 days from the closing date. 1 entry per day only.
8. Maximum of 10 entries per person per day. Only one phone number may be used per person to enter, per day. For the avoidance of doubt, 1 purchase = 1 entry.
9. Maximum of one prize per person. Maximum of one prize per household.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received or delayed for any reason beyond the Promoter's control. Proof of SMS, email or other message being sent is not proof of receipt of entry.
11. There is one prize to be won daily, the prize/prize package consists of:Virgin Money London Marathon Places Daily Draw:
- Each daily prize draw winner will win one place in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2014, taking place on the 13th April 2014.
- Each winner will also receive: a selection of products in a welcome pack with the opportunity to request additional items (up to a maximum value of £50 RRP); a race place in one warm-up race pre-VMLM which is sponsored by Lucozade Sport; adidas Virgin Money London Marathon souvenir running top for the race day; and post-race celebration including hot food, champagne, massage and showers for the winner plus two guests at a location close to the finish line.
- Those entrants who are winners through the daily draw will be sent a text to the phone number used to enter the promotion. This text contains information on how to claim the prize.
- Winner will also be bound by Virgin Money London Marathon terms and conditions which can be found here: http://www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com/marathon-centre/enter-virgin-london-marathon/general-conditions-entry/
12. All spending money, expenses, travel and other costs not expressly stated in the prize description above are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and their nominated guest (as appropriate).
13. The prize package must be taken in its entirety, and cannot be split, substituted or transferred in any way.
14. No cash or alternative will be offered for the prize in whole or part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with the same or greater value.
15. The prize winner will be selected at random under independent supervision from all validly received entries each day within the promotional period. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The daily draw will take place on the next working day following date of entry. The draw will be made at random from all valid entries.
17. The prize winner will be notified within 48 hours of the daily prize draws by phone. Prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter to arrange the details of their prize. Due to the time critical nature of the prize the winner must respond within 7 days of the notification to claim their prize. If the prize has not been chosen or claimed within this timeframe then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and re-draw a new winner for that prize.
18. Lucozade Sport are sponsors of the Virgin Money London Marathon and Tesco are in no way associated with the event.
19. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for personal injury, loss, death or other circumstances affecting the enjoyment of participants as a result of or connected to taking part in this promotion or winning a prize. The Promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any contractual obligations of third parties, such as hotels or transport companies.
20. Prize winners will be required to participate in publicity associated with this competition without payment, and in entering give permission for this use.
21. By entering this Promotion you agree your personal details may be used by the Promoter for the purpose of sending you information about future promotions, events, products and news items as well as for internal administration and analysis. At all times this information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act. You are entitled to withdraw your consent by contacting us on [0800 096 03666].
22. All entry instructions form part of these rules.
23. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions.
24. The promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants details including but not limited to name, address and age. They also reserve the right to ask for the original receipt to be sent in via post.
25. The names and counties of the winners will be available until 01/01/14 from Lucozade Sport, Billington Cartmell, 40 Vanston Place, London SW6 1AX.
26. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: GlaxoSmithKline UK Ltd,980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS.