Terms and Conditions: YES Foundation
Your participation in this YES Foundation promotion ("Promotion") constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
1. Entry to the Promotion is open to current UK residents aged 16 years and over at the time of entry excluding:
Promoter employees and their immediate family members;
Promoter agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion; for profit organisations; lobbying, political, religious or academic bodies or anyone intending to use the Prize for lobbying, political or religious purposes/promotion; anyone intending to sell the Prize or any part thereof for financial gain; anyone intending to use the Prize for commercial or non-commercial conferences or meetings.
2. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's sole discretion only.
3. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter into the Promotion. To enter visit www.lucozade.com/yes-foundation
and complete the online entry form including your full name, date of birth and contact details. Entrants must justify why they should be awarded the Prize.
5. Eligible entries will be judged in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. In relation to the selection of the winning entry, all valid and accepted entries will be judged against the following judging criteria: only individuals, registered charities and not for profit organisations are eligible to apply for the Promotion.Applications will be scored out of ten on the below factors:
a) How much the prize will enable the applicant to make a difference e.g. to a local community, club or individual;
b) How much the application fits with the Lucozade YES philosophy e.g. the prize will enable the applicant to create positive energy;
c) How much the application fits with being a force for good i.e. it is for a worthwhile cause
d) How much potential there is to communicate the activities of the applicant through PR and/or social media.
The highest scoring applications (out of a maximum of 40) will be shortlisted.Selection of Winners
7. Promoter will shortlist a minimum of 10 applications each month based on the Judging Criteria.
8. Promoter will select between 1 and 5 winners and one or two reserve winner(s) from the shortlisted applications on the last working day of every month. Promoter decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified via telephone and email ("Notice"). In the event the claim for a Prize or submission of Content is not received by the promoter within 28 days of such Notice, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected (by the team) at the same time as the original.
10. The winner is subject to verification and complete compliance with these Terms and Conditions. If the winner cannot be verified or is otherwise unable to accept their status as winner, their selection will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to the reserve winner.Submission Criteria
11. Winning applicants must submit to Promoter various materials such as images, video's and/or blogs ("Content") related to their application within ten (10) working days post event described in their application.
12. Content must not contain or refer to any third party brand and must not contain or reference any third party names, logos and/or trademarks.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to contact an entrant for further clarification and verification on their application.
14. When you submit any Content you, unless the Promoter advises otherwise, licence and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use, where the moral rights in respect of the Content are yours to assert. You warrant that you have the full authority to grant these rights. You further represent and warrant that Promoter shall own any intellectual property arising from the modification or adaptation of any Content.
15. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content you submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content submitted to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter may not accept and/or remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Any Content that shows, displays and/or demonstrates any of the following may be forwarded to the UK police: Content that is unlawful, criminal or fraudulent, or that which the Promoter in its sole discretion may deem a breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other legal rights, defamatory, dangerous, obscene, derogatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, offensive, or objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender.
16. Further, Promoter may reject Content which is not suitable for children aged under 16, or otherwise unsuitable for publication.
17. (a) You will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in your Content; (b) you will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (c) your Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (d) you will comply will all applicable laws and regulations including without limitation, those governing copyright, content defamation, privacy, publicity and the access of use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, you indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
18. Content will not be returned to any winner. As a condition of entering into and winning this Promotion, each winner licences the Promoter to use their Content in any media for an unlimited period of time, for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes including social media platforms. Winning entrants warrants to the Promoter that each piece of Content within the entry (text, image, video) is the property of the entrant (excluding third party Images approved for the use in this Promotion ("Third Party Approved Images")) that does not infringe the rights of any third party, or in the case of Third Party Approved Images, that the entrant has the appropriate permissions and authority to use and otherwise deal with the Third Party Approved Image as necessary for the purpose of this promotion, and of this clause. The winning entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty.Prize Winners
19. At the Promoter's request, the winner may be required to participate in Promoter promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
20. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
22. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrants responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used by the entrant.
25. The Promoter is;
Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd
2 Longwalk Road
26. Every month each Promotion winner will receive a prize of Promoter product ("Product") for the individuals registered charity.
27. The Prize-winner agrees to provide all relevant information (including but not limited to) personal contact details and proof of identification (collectively "Information") in a timely manner to the Promoter in order to accept and receive the Prize, as requested by the Promoter. Should this information not be provided within 10 days of Notice, the prize winner may forfeit their Prize.
28. Product will be delivered to the winner within 15 working days of satisfactory receipt of Information. Satisfactory receipt will be in Promoters sole discretion.
29. The Promoter, its subsidiaries, officers, agents and employees will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered in connection with the Promotion or the prizes in any way expect for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or change the Promotion or its terms or any or all of the prizes at any time without notice.
31. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
32. Product will be delivered to any reasonable address in the UK only.
33. Promoter reserves the right to change any or all of its prizes at any time.